Regional Market Analyst, Africa
Employer name: UNIFI Communications Inc.
Position Title: Regional Market Analyst, Africa
Location: New York, NY
I: Job Duties:
· Research market conditions in the Africa to identify advanced communications needs, including voice, mobile, and internet and bandwidth needs.
· Perform market research into competitors and provide consumer insights in Africa.
· Analyze future market requirements based on research into prospective customer needs, and interactions with current UNIFI customers, carriers, and marketing team.
· Prepare reports based on market research and its analysis to present to internal and external stakeholders.
· Present market research findings to executives and marketing team in order to advise on entry into new markets, improvement of marketing communications, and optimization of new and existing product offerings.
· Identify market opportunities and create market requirements documents (MRD) and product requirements documents (PRD) for new product opportunities.
· Develop compelling product marketing strategies and update product overviews for use in African market.
· Provide support for the marketing team, with customer technical meetings, presentations, and business proposals.
· Advance UNIFI’s goal to deliver advanced communications in the hardest to reach markets.
II: Educational Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Research, Business Management, or a closely related field, or its foreign academic equivalent
III: Experience Requirements:
IV: Special Skills/Knowledge Requirements:
Knowledge of marketing insights specific to markets in Africa
Up to 50% travel in continental Africa required
To apply for this position, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Regional Market Analyst, Africa“ in subject line.
UNIFI Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
FCC 214 LICENSED TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIER
100 MILLION TOTAL ACTIVE SUBSCRIBERS ON THE UNIFI GLOBAL NETWORK
1 BILLION MINUTES OF VOICE TRAFFIC ANNUALLY
23 POPS GLOBALLY
250 CARRIERS INTERCONNECTED TO THE UNIFI GLOBAL NETWORK
OWNER OF THE BALKANS ITALY NETWORK (BIN) UNDERSEA CABLE NETWORK